skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, April 20, 2007

A new adventure my blog begins

My name is Donetta. I am a home schooling Mother of two delightful, inter-nationally adopted, children who both have special needs. Being a Wife to my dearly loved Husband of twenty four years and a Mother is my bliss. We have an intimate loving community of support through many friends and family. I think it is a privilege in this enthralling life.

Creativity for me is a time to rest. My days are full of many duties including speech and occupational therapies for the children, home schooling and home making.
I am entering this venture in hopes to defray the costs of therapy and the equipment.

My passion is beauty. I find it satiated in the creative arts of bead work and sewing. Satisfaction is also found for me in oil painting and I am a potential novelist. Nature, Cultural Character discovery and research on Color/Style Analysis for Wardrobe fuel my fascination.

When I was a child of nine years an elderly Lady saw me beading and gifted me with an old tin can of her scrap beads. She entrusted me with the future. Her kindheartedness sparked assurance. I speak with beads.

I also have a grand vision of a twenty-fifth wedding anniversary tour. I dream of us taking the children to Ireland and Normandy. My husband longs to see the shore of Normandy.

I look forward to sharing with you the splendor I find through and within my creative heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there

JUST A MOM said...

hey ok here i am and the geese are in teh back ground here. We will figure it out.